Whenever I have back pain after sitting in front of the computer for long hours:
I would come to this pose called extended child pose. It really relieves the back. I care about my backbone. According to my yoga teacher, we have to take care of it so that it will benefit us when we are older.
I would sometime come to this pose called cobra pose. This is to build muscles and strengthen your backbone. So that when I get older like 40-50 years old, I would not have much problem with my back as the muscles are still there to support my backbone. Apart from this, I would also watch my posture when I sit, so that I would not adapt the bad habit of slouching.
Whenever I am feeling 'fat' :
I would go to this position called boat pose, where I feel my stomach 'burning'. My yoga teacher would call this good pain, and indeed it is! If you would want to try it, it is advisable not to do it straight after your meal, do it 3 to 4 hours after meal.
After that to this :
This is the bridge pose, I do it to recover after doing the boat pose. Even after I did crunches or sit-ups, I will turn to this pose, to relieve the back.
And also this :
Half spinal twist - After practices, I believe that it has made my waist smaller!
That's all for today. Be back with more tips!




No comments:
Post a Comment