Monday, December 6, 2010

Work It Out

I think looked thinner in an unhealthy way back then. I used to be influenced by the concept of thinspiration. But I did not really starve myself. However, since I was working part time while studying, I had that extra money to go for Slimming sessions. (which I totally regret now. What a waste of money!) I was so desperate to get thin I don't know why!


I even bought like some kind of slimming coffee from them that will make you urinate all fat-acids out when you consume it and will increase your metabolism. I ended up having bladder problem, because in order to let all the fat-acids out, I have to drink lots and lots of water. I dislike drinking plain water, therefore it had a bad side effect on me. Learned from my mistake, I just stick to exercising, instead of doing all those stupid things . 

Because I am a big eater and I care about keeping in shape, I have been with a fitness club for 2 years where there are a lot of fun activities that I really enjoy doing like yoga, belly dancing, body combat and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment